Sunday, April 21

MAAD 4 U







Soondubu jjigae (kimchi tofu stew)

Supermodel



MAAD with my favourite mouse after my final submissions to celebrate the end of a very hectic semester. And look at who I bumped into there! That was like... two weeks ago. Hahaha. I know I haven't been actively blogging. I've been feeling rather uninspired of late and overwhelmed with work, trying to beef up the amount floating in my bank account.

Anw, the green tea pudding from Petite Pudding is to die for! I think they're gonna be back for the next MAAD so I can't wait for May! And I absolutely adore my buys: a pair of mismatched kitty earrings (I wanted to get a lion or bunny pair but I felt like I would be betraying Emma so I got the cat ones instead nyeheheh) and a gorgeous forest green handmade leather clutch.

Then of course, no visit to MAAD is complete without a yummy Korean dinner!! But since I've stopped eating meat, Kko Kko Nara is no longer applicable to me. So we ventured further and chanced upon Han Kook Gwan (which is owned and managed by the Koreans themselves) for some soondubu jjigae (kimchi tofu stew). Too good.

There we have it. This post hereby marks the last week of holidaying left before I embark on my last semester of uni. Time is passing too quickly. I am graduating too soon. Someone slow it down please. I'm not ready to go out into the working world. Never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment