Wednesday, November 20

All I want for Christmas is...

It's finally that time of the year again when we get all giddy with excitement, choosing wrapping paper, making lists and playing mind games with regards to Secret Santa. Anyhow, it is what has gotten me back on this little space because I want to make my Secret Santa's life a lot easier. Aren't I thoughtful? IKR. Okay, enough of the chit chat, let's get down to business. I haven't had the time to comb through the net and get specific products that I want/ need but here's a rough idea of what I reaaaaaally want/ need!

1. Pretty iPhone 5S covers



2. Laptop case for my 13" Macbook Pro 


3. You cannot go wrong with quirky jewelry

or ear studs
or necklaces
or bangles
or rings
the list is endless

4. I always appreciate candles and essential oils
and I am particularly partial to eucalyptus and bergamot


5. I welcome any appreciation of caffeine


6. P.S, I absolutely adore everything from Franc franc from their teacups to 
elephant printed laundry bags or their candles and tote bags.


7. If all else fails, I'd adore quirky things to pretty up my room with!



8. Bed sheets! I don't have any of my own since I upgraded my bed to a queen so...
anything white, navy, grey or pretty will suffice. Thanks.



9. Or really just random knick knacks such as a disposable camera!
Or passport cover 
Or luggage tag
etc.

I'm so easy to shop for guys, seriously. Stop whining that I'm tough. I would also appreciate the entire collection of Tolkien, Rowling or C.S. Lewis. Thanks. Or the more contemporary works of Murakami or Atwood. Or perhaps you would like to contribute to my "new tattoo fund".

Hehe. Happy shopping guys! <3 AND A MERRY X'MAS HOYEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment