Sunday, November 21

This will all make perfect sense someday

My first mix! :D 
8 tracks of Carla Bruni, Camille, Au Revoir Simone and Laura Marling.

Vivienne Tam S/S 11

I've have been on the hunt for the perfect 21st birthday dress but it's proving to be virtually impossible. :( I've been looking for a yellow version of this Vivienne Tam number but I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE. And that's only one of the dress I have to look for. I'm not sure if celebrating separately with my different groups of friends would be such a good idea after all...

By the way, I failed to visit the museum today. I've been putting off my visit since Friday night. :/ I really have to go down this week before my Thursday art class. I'm a professional procrastinator. That's what I am.

Note to self, this week I must:
  1. Get a hair cut
  2. Visit the Singapore Arts Museum
  3. Read some scripts for inspiration
  4. Coordinate my scriptwriting ideas
  5. Complete my law readings
  6. Print all missing module notes
  7. Pay my library fine
  8. Borrow American Gods by Neil Gaiman again
  9. Do art research on artists
Lol, who am I kidding? It'll be a miracle if I even get to complete half the things on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment