Saturday, November 20

We can chase the thunder out of your skies


(pictures from Behance Network)

Aren't these amazing?

I really should learn how to cycle before I get too old. I would love to cycle around Singapore but 1) Singapore isn't cyclist-friendly enough and 2) The weather does not permit us to cycle around. We'll end up at our appointments drenched in perspiration. Not a very pretty sight. :/ 

I've been considering my university options the whole day. My short chat with Marika yesterday reminded me of how much I love art and how much I detest the media despite having studied it for three years... I know I'm not much of a media person. I really hate how aggressive it is but I'm not very sure if pursuing a Laselle degree in Arts Management would be the way to go.

After all, a degree from UWA would be a lot more recognised than one from Laselle College. Catch is, UWA doesn't have a BA in Arts Management... and I can't imagine studying the media for another three years. 

Btw, I can't believe it took me so long to realise that my passion lies with the Arts but I guess it's better late than never. 

Anw, I'm off to bed! I've got to go to the Arts Museum later for my art assignment before meeting my favourite girls, Dyan and Yen for dinner at Gardens. :) Sounds like it's going to be a perfect Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment