Wow, I didn't realise how long I had been neglecting this blog for. The last school term was completely insane. My days went like this: 9am class> filming after school> editing throughout the night til 5am> repeat. I was surviving on overdrive for 3 weeks straight. Oh the life of a media student.
And just when I thought all the chaos have ended, I realise that I've tons of shit to do for my ADM portfolio. But I have to thank my lucky stars for talking to Irwin on MSN that day and chancing upon his good friend who's ADM who gave me some guidelines to follow. I had felt so lost with my portfolio until then. So this week has been a mad rush to get my portfolio ready for Monday's submission. I'm doing whatever I can for this portfolio but I'm also getting myself mentally prepared for rejection... :/ My GPA is really quite appalling. Sigh.
This is one of the art pieces that I'm including in my portfolio. I know that it isn't perfect but.. I hope it'll do.
Btw, I've decided to begin a new project for my ADM portfolio. It's still in bits and pieces but I hope that I'll be able to get the tumblr up and running by Sunday. :) It's basically a project designed to let people know that they are not alone if they are afraid of something. It is always nice to know that you are not alone.
I realise that I mostly update this space whenever I'm at work alone. ^^ Well, I should probably get back to my studying for media law before my photography adventure at Clarke Quay later. Playing around with Charmant's DSLR is tempting me to get one for myself. :/
But.............. I have to save $$$ for my Aussie trip first before anything else. Gonna visit Prizz in Melbourne for about a week before heading to Sydney to meet the rest of the CMM kids. Can't wait!
Oh btw, would anyone like to go for my art teacher's exhibition at Substation tomorrow? :)
TTFN!


No comments:
Post a Comment