I'm so excited! No seriously, I'm really excited. I've finally booked my flight tickets to Australia and applied for my visa! Gonna be meeting Prizz in Melbourne first before heading to Sydney to meet the Justin, Eugene, Shawn, Crystal and Shairah. This is gonna be an awesome holiday trip, I can feel it!
Prizz has been whining about Melbourne's cold weather and I'm so glad that it's cold! I actually get to put my trench and boots to some use! I've been collecting an autumn mood board just for my trip to Australia - that's how excited I am.
Btw, I took some pictures of Yen and Miko for my portfolio and I'm quite glad with how some of them turned out. :) Sharing some of my favourites of the set.
I've been setting myself up for rejection from ADM just so that I wouldn't get too disappointed if I really don't get it. My mother calls me a pessimist but I like to believe that I'm being realistic.
Goodnight, goodnight. Sweet dreams everyone.













Heya¡my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?
ReplyDeleteAustralia Visa
Hi Karina! Thanks for the compliment. :) Unfortunately, I do not have a process whereby you can subscribe to my blog via email yet. I can see that you have a blogspot account, you can follow me via that option! :)
ReplyDelete