Wednesday, March 9

Because we are okay

Yen's fear has the most notes. 
It seems that everyone's really afraid of not being successful too. :/

Anw, so I'm skyping with Prizz now and she is so cute. She has actually came up with a list of places to bring me when I visit her. So far, her entire list consists of restaurants and she actually broke them up into sections: brunch, lunch and dinner. I love this girl. She knows me too damn well.

But I'm so disappointed that it's getting hotter in Melbourne! So much for my autumn wear. :( I'm going to be stubborn and bring my trench and boots still. I still have that little bit of hope in my that the temperature will drop drastically next week and I will be able to put my autumn clothes to some use. Otherwise it's more or less gonna be like Singapore only very slightly cooler.

My mom seems to be more excited about my trip than I am. My flight is on Sunday and she wants me to start packing already. LOL SAY WHUT. But I should probably make a list of essentials for the trip. Cos knowing myself, I'm likely to leave something important behind (ie. phone/ camera charger etc.)

This week has been so nice and carefree! I've a few DIY projects in mind to fill up my spare time. Also, I have to start looking for a full-time job when I get back from Australia. Til then, I'll just enjoy my youth. :)


I am so in love with this DIY from HonestlyWTF. Isn't it genius?!

I can't wait to try it myself when I get back from Australia. Off to continue watching Top Chef! I have recently developed a love for watching culinary reality TV. :D Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment