Wednesday, March 30

Melbourne Lovin'

So I went to bed at 1:30am in hopes of following my plan to sleep early (yes, 130am is considered very early for me) and to wake up early for a swim/ run but my mind evidently had other plans for me. It started going wild and racing at a hundred miles per hour.

Hence, I pushed my covers aside and got up after an hour and a half of tossing and turning. With Regina Spektor playing on iTunes, I decided to update this dusty little space.

I'm back from Aussie! Got back a week ago and I really liked that country. I wished I stayed a little longer there though... But I have to admit that I did miss this tiny humid lion city. The first meal I had when I got back was chicken rice and tau huey from the Airport Rd hawker centre. I swear by the tau huey there. It is still the best I've ever had in Singapore.

So Aussie......... let's start with Melbourne. I totally regretted not staying the weekend there. :/ I didn't get the nightlife Priss and her friends were raving about. Melb apparently has an Asian Night! How cute is that? Despite not experiencing the nightlife, I really loved Melb! I adore how quaint and homely the city is. It's not as bustling as Sydney which was what made it appeal to me more.









On our way to Chatty for some wallet damage


The damage done by three girls

Loving my Colette buys



Jap dinner at Kanedo Sushi

Quite awesome chicken avocado getti

Outside Spiga






And awesome homemade ravioli from Spiga


Seafood marinara 

Gorgeous yam milk tea <3


And it was off to Mercadante Woodfired Pizzeria for their chocolate pizza!




You know you're on a holiday when you eat dessert after eating another dessert.
But srsly, this ice cream from Freddo's (across the road from Mercadante!) is worth eating whilst freezing your ass off in Autumn for.

Off to Crowne to check the casino out!



So in love with Priss's tasmanian devil slippers





Happy with a little taste of home


Before

After
All packed and ready to hit Sydney!

I'll post the photos of Sydney another day. I have waaaaay to many photos of that city. Alright it's practically 4am and I reckon my mind's tired enough to let me get some peaceful shuteye.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment