Hence, I'll just work around it. I'm in dire need of a trip to Ikea with my mother. My room always looks cluttered even when everything is put away. :/ I reckon this is due to the fact that everything is open. I don't have proper storage space to hide the clutter in and I need to find a nicer way to showcase my Eiffel tower collection. I'm also looking a way to label my towers to remind myself when did I get each one and which sweetheart had gotten it for me from Paris. Any suggestions?
Ikea checklist
Chest of drawers
Coat hanger
Study table
Chair
Chair
Rug
Curtains
Clear bottles/ jars
Cushion covers
File dividers
Boxes
Curtains
I think putting your favourite pictures in frames instantly jazzes up any room and nudges it up from junior to sophisticated. So I've been looking for room inspiration and here are some of my favourites.
(via Desire to Inspire)
I love how her room is so tastefully cluttered.
Linda Rodin Olio's room via Song of Style by Matchbook Magazine
Heidi Lender's amazing, amazing space
I love how a framed poster can give a room so much more character
(via Solid Frog)
(via Song of Style from Lonny Magazine)
Amazinggggg working space
(via Rue Magazine)
Can you spot my love for white walls?
(via Solid Frog)
I'm off tomorrow so I should probably revise my storage spaces and maximise the utility of the boxes under my bed. I forsee a lot of giving/ throwing away tomorrow!
Back to designing posters for my room! ^^
P.S
I've quite an alarming amount of magazines that I can't bear to dispose off because I'm a hoarder like that/ I tend to cut them up again and again hence, any ideas on how to hide them/ work them into the design of a room?
















No comments:
Post a Comment