Most beautiful mix I have found in a long time.
But maybe I'm just biased because I think that any playlist with Bright Eyes can do no wrong.
I've finally decided that it's time I get down to my post about Sydney. It's been nearly a month since I came back... how time flies! Has it really been 4 weeks since I came back from Australia? On hindsight, I am already hungry for another holiday that I have been avidly encouraging friends to plan another getaway.
Anyhow, Sydney was pretty awesome apart from the very wet weather that had engulfed the city whilst we were there. We decided to brave the weather and went to Bondi Beach in the drizzle clad in shorts and slippers. Such heroes we all were.
Without further ado, Sydney! But first, I have to warn you that we were being incredibly touristy and took photos of practically everything!
Not many photos of the first day because we mostly just shopped and went for dinner at an Italian restaurant Rachel's godmother brought us to. I was incredibly beat from not sleeping the night before so I look shitty in most of the photos hence, no pictures.
On the second day, we braved Sydney's wet n' cold weather and headed down to Bondi beach!
This was where I bought the shorts where the shopgirl forgot to remove the magnet thingy shops use to detect stolen items. FYI, the shop's alarm didn't ring which effectively mean that it's just for show. -.-
Finally, lunch!
Touristy shot!
This is one of the most epic shots of the trip:
Justin in the process of trying to photobomb
The lovers in white
Back to the apartment after the beach and we got ourselves ready for the Ivy on George street! We very nearly got bounced out because we weren't on the guestlist but the bouncer was insanely nice and put all six of us on his guestlist. ^^
I'll post photos of clubbing another day. I think this post has enough photos already. :)
Day 3 was moving our stuff to Meriton Apartments, the most amazing apartment ever before heading to do more touristy stuff such as snapping 3846235472576 photos of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ^^
Exploring Darling Habour with the boys whilst the other girls shopped before we moved into Meriton!
Hotel with the most amazing view!
My friend Shawn Pang does this on a daily basis. He likes to randomly strip out of his pants in front of everyone. But he's cute so, you're welcome girls.
Being the fatties that we are
Such tourists ^^
Shawn Pang for you
I actually look tall!
Justin's epic face
So cheesy but so fun
My lovergirl at her sexiest
Grocery shopping for our home-cooked meal
Our very own master chef
Pang trying to impress girls with his brute strength and bulging muscles
He is single and available by the way
Back in the apartment and it's time for dinner!
Very happily setting the table
Lazy shit. This boy is amazing though. He can sleep anywhere!
We drank moscato every single day whilst we were there... AA anyone?

Figuring out how the washing machine works while Pang looks pretty for the camera
That's all for Day 3! I'll post more photos of the trip another day or it'll be too much of a photo overload. Besides, it's about time I get some shuteye. Facial at 1pm tomorrow before work!
(All photos were either taken by me or my friends)
Goodnight girls!
TTFN.































































No comments:
Post a Comment