Lovely cover done by Matt Pond that my friend posted on Facebook
I just had to share it with you guys
I'm bored and alone in the shop but the main point of this post is to show off my newly purchased ribbon ring. I knew I just had to get it the minute my boss brought it out of the office. Thank goodness I didn't hesitate because there's only one piece left now. ^^
I went for facial today and it was really good! They bought this new machine that sucks up your blackheads instead of squeezing them out painfully with the extractor. I was rather skeptical initially cos I didn't think that the suction would be strong enough to remove my blackheads - my blackheads have a life of their own, I'm not even joking - but apparently they were! I examined my face after my facial and I was super amazed at how clean it was! All these without the pain and swelling/ puffiness you usually get after extraction! I don't even need to hibernate at home after my facial! ^^
To top my good day off with a cherry on top, I weighed myself after my facial and... I lost 3kg. Dude whutttttttt. How the hell did that even happen?! Not that I'm complaining though. I think it's the whole "make healthier options" thing. Grilled over fried, soups/ salads over fries/ mash, water over soda etc. It might also be due to my mom telling me not to eat cos I'm fat...
(Image source: pltw)
Btw, I'm reading Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close now and it is really quite amazing. I tried reading JSF's other book Everything is Illuminated before but I didn't quite like it but this book is something else. I'm only halfway through the book and it has already led me on an incredible emotional roller coaster. All I can say that it is fast becoming one of my favourites.
Ugh it's only 8plus... I'll go watch son Top Chef to while the time away. :)
TTFN!





No comments:
Post a Comment