Saturday, April 9

My 'why not me?' philosophy began


I love this girl. She's way too underrated.

I've made some progress with my room! I've finally went on a trip to Ikea with Debbie to get me some frames. I also got me pretty bedsheets, file organisers and a can opener. I have to head back with my mom for more stuff though because there was only so much two girls (without a car) could carry. I had fun with D picking stuff out for our imaginary homes, opening literally everything up and marveling at how neat their fridges are (okay, that was just me).

So pretty in the sunlight, on our way to Ikea


I made her take a picture of me "baking"

This girl is practically forever on her phone



Tadah! Framed items. 

Last night was spent with the girls in a cosy little cafe called Sun Ray Cafe located near Serangoon Gardens. It's pet-friendly and the owners have the sweetest husky ever. I want to go back there just to sayang her again.

Aight, it's almost three and I really ought to get myself ready to meet Yen. We're going to a flea market! Let's hope I can find some nice trinkets there.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment