Sunday, April 10

Happy horses for company

It's so cold today(by SG's standards anw)! A massive storm took Singapore by surprise again. I'm so glad I decided to wear my little horses pullover today. I got it in Melbourne and I remember contemplating buying it to Prizz cos I might never get a chance to wear it due to Singapore's incorrigible weather.

I'm so bored in the shop so................ I opened up Photobooth for company. ^^





The shop is so quiet today. Thank God Debbie, Shawn and Jonathan came down for awhile otherwise I would've pretty much died of boredom.

Btw, I've bought a new pretty necklace to add to my collection. It's from Genevieve's pretty collection on etsy.


Isn't it pretty? :)
She has other lovely necklaces on her esty. Go take a look! 

Looking at Gene's pretty creations makes me miss the creative side of me... I haven't done any art/ DIY since Art class ended. I should set aside some time to get back into it again.

I can't wait to receive my necklace from her and for my House of Harlow necklace. I've come up with a couple of new things that I want to do before I die. I've caught up with some of my long-lost friends, met up with a few who has always been there... Finally tried out Arbite in Serangoon Gardens, bought myself a deck of Monopoly Deal, had a girl's night out at Sun Ray Cafe and satisfied my ramen craving at my favourite ramen place. I'm quite happy and life's quite peachy at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment