Fun with cute llama font
Once again, I'm in the shop alone. So it's time for another update!
The flea at Homeclub yesterday was pretty good! I actually managed to get rid of more stuff than I had anticipated. Hurray! I'm glad those clothes are gonna get worn again. You have no idea how many impulse buys I need to get rid off. Time to organise another flea or to work out something to sell them online. Need to earn $$$ for the upcoming GSS! ^^
Oh oh! I have embarked on a new project! Seeing that I'm starting to be happy with my room, I decided to do something about the rest of my house. Haha. You will be surprised at the amount of shit a mother and daughter can possibly accumulate in one tiny house. I do like the knick knacks in my home very much but we have so, so much junk to get rid off! So starting from tomorrow (also because it's my day off), I shall begin working on Project Home.
I shall also make use of the fresh food I bought over the weekend to make myself a healthy meal. ^^ Kinda inspired by Simply Breakfasts to make myself a good hearty breakfast each morning - cos breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day. Was supposed to wake up early to make my own breakfast today but I kinda overslept. >:( Ended up eating lor mee at 4pm...
Nike Goddess run in less than two weeks and collection of race packs is this weekend... Time to panic!
Oh btw, I'm getting my iPhone4 this Wed/ Thurs! :D LIKE ABOUT TIME ALREADY!
Reminder myself to make a facial appointment for next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment