(Photo credit: Peach, Plum, Pear.)
This girl's tattoo is so freaking amazing. I can't even.
Anyhow, decided to share some of my favourite tattoos I have bookmarked along the way. :)
(Photo credit: atomic turquoise)
(Photo credit: seattledredge)
I was contemplating getting a compass tattoo too.
(Photo credit: Honor Heymann)
Lovely, lovely font.
(Photo credit: lauren colton)
Too amazing.
I apologise for not crediting the rest of the photos because I've collected these pictures over the years and I can't recall where exactly did I get them from. :/
Translates to "imagination encircles the world". Was so in love with this for the longest time but I figured that it would be kinda pretentious for me to get a tattoo in french. :/
I was seriously considering getting a key tatt in lieu of my 21st birthday this year...
So beautiful.
And of course I have an incredibly soft spot for ribbons/ bows.
Whoa sudden wave for fatigue again. I guess it was probably due to my run. My stamina is finally back on track again. ^^ I actually managed to complete 5k way faster than I had expected but I still need to improve on my timing for my Nike Goddess run. Must not forget that my partner completed her 2.4 run in 11minutes. Wish me luck! I really do need all the luck I can get. :/
Meeting D tomorrow for another MAC event so I should probably get some early shuteye. I hope they give me a prettier shade of lipstick this time!
GN!











No comments:
Post a Comment