Tuesday, April 19

"A house, however big it is, won't fill an empty belly."

Today was pretty much spent on pampering myself. I went for a makeup workshop by MAC with Debbie, bought a new book - I Am a Cat by Soseki Natsume, went for hair treatment and cut and redid my nails. LOL life of a bum.

Free makeup we got from the workshop!

Exploring other Japanese literature writers

I have began several new projects for myself though! I went out to buy groceries for me to embark on a healthier eating lifestyle, got myself a new sketchbook to work on my art again and Shiam has very kindly reminded me about my 14 June deadline to lose 10kg. :/

I went for a run today and sigh... my stamina deproved so much in a month! I was actually struggling to run 4km. :( And to think I was running 6k comfortably before I left for Aussie. I was fatter then though... how does this weight loss thing work exactly? >:(

Sigh. Time to cut the slack and don those running shoes again tomorrow. Nike run in less than a month's time, what on Earth possessed me to join it?!

Whoa, sudden wave of fatigue. Time for a shower, a little reading time before hitting the sheets.
TTFN!

Omg I just remembered! My friends and I will be having a flea stall in Homeclub this Saturday. Do come down and support! They have tons of dear little stalls set up. :)

4 comments:

  1. hi bestf! stop being such a bum and enjoy life so much! u're making me jealous while i die in class and assignments and exams ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee awwwwh at least you're safely in uni alr bestf! I'm still biting my nails about uni decisions. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, you get lighter as you lose muscle, you may not be getting 'thinner' just less fit.

    CRAZY! I CANT BELIEVE U CAN RUN 6km, jesus, I don't think I can even do 1km now. Lucky I didn't sign up to do kickboxing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh mannnn that means I've lost muscle. :(

    I COULD run 6km. Now I'm struggling like crazy to even jog 4km and my run on 7th May is 5km!!! My running partner is a water polo pro... how like that? :(

    ReplyDelete