I hope all you are having more luck gambling than I am. I've lost everytime I gambled so far. :/ But what's CNY without a little mahjong and blackjack right? :) I've been craving mahjong for the longest time so it felt good feeling the tiles again this new year.
Sighhhhhh I've been going back and forth about my scriptwriting ideas for the storyline and I've finally decided to just stick with what I already have and simply work in several scenes to establish a stronger sub-plot. I really have to start on it soon. I have decided to camp at home today and tomorrow just to complete my 30-page script.
But before I head to bed to get myself fresh and ready to work, here are the pictures from my 21st birthday picnic. The boys had to wear polo or plaid shirts and the girls were supposed to be in garden party dresses. I had initially wanted my party to be at the Bontanic Gardens but the weather forced us to make do with the park near my place. I guess it doesn't really matter where you are as long as you have the perfect company with you. I do love my friends. :)
Awesome, awesome canapes
Brendan very glamorously tying the balloons up
The best mother in the world
Happy army boy
It was incredibly windy that day so they huddled together to prevent the flame from extinguishing. Lol, truly the best friends.
The kids got me a camera!!! ^^v
And then I got bullied by my homeboys
"I'm a walking circus :("
Btw, I was googling diets for blood types and I was deeply saddened by what I found. I am a blood type A which meant that I am most suitable to be a vegetarian. Really? A vegetarian? :/ And after much contemplation and a lot of "Oh my, you need to exercise", "You've certainly grown... sideways" and "Oh my God, what happened?!" comments this CNY, I have decided to try this vegetarian thing. Please be rest assured that I will not starve/ am not doing this to be skinny but for the sake of being healthy and happy.
Eating takeouts and outside food all the time is never good so I shall make it a point to cook healthily more often and to be vegetarian for a month. Wish me luck! I should probably create a food diary to take note of what I eat everyday. This vegetarian thing will not be easy but... I can do it! I know I can. :)
It's nearly 9am so I should probably get to bed. It is hardcore scriptwriting when I get up. :/









No comments:
Post a Comment