Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm not much of a music concert goer. But if I really had to choose, I would gladly pay to watch two artistes live: John Mayer and Michael Buble. I would pay to watch Adele live too. Her voice is amazing.
I've been pretty blue lately so John Mayer's great company. Something about his music just makes me more mellow and relaxed. You know, if I could have it my way, my wedding mixtape would play nothing but Mayer and Buble. ^^
This week is the week when university applications officially starts. I'll be going for the University of Newcastle talk tomorrow... I'm mentally preparing myself for rejection from NTU's Arts, Design and Media. I guess it'll be easier not to be disappointed that way.
It was Yen's birthday dinner yesterdat at La Nonna. The food was okaaaay. I had the crabmeat linguine and to be honest, it was not one of the best I've had. So far, my favourite still has to be the mudcrab and caviar from P.S Cafe. Marmalade Pantry would be ranked second.
I'm so glad I met my favourite girls last night. It was a breath of fresh air from school and the kids I see every single day (not that I don't love them!). They always have a way of bringing me back to Earth and making me feel much better. I only wished we met more often. Dyan's off to Perth this Wed and when she's in SG, she's living right at the other end of the island (seeing that I consider Yishun to be Malaysia, NTU is pretty much Indonesia) and Yen's always so busy with school and Wahwah. Howell, bottomline: I miss my girls way too much. I need a healthy dosage of them every now and then.
Scripwriting class at 9 later. I need to present my new script ideas to Ms K. Wish me luck! I've been putting off the consultation long enough.
Goodnight!

Ale!
ReplyDeleteI'm gna apply for NTU's Comms Studies too! Good luck to the both of us, hopefully we get in and we can room together! Miss you much :-)
Love, Debbie
Cute photo! It's always fun to meet someone new and step outside your usual circle ;)
ReplyDelete@ Debbie - I hope we both get into NTU too! Cross our fingers. Let's just hope that they'll at least grant us an interview. :)
ReplyDelete@ Charlie - Thanks! It was my favourite photo of the night. :)