To me, a new year means that it's time to let go of the past unhappiness, regret, guilt and angst. A new year should mean a fresh new start so it was rather apt that my mom and I began our spring cleaning yesterday. I promise to set aside a whole weekend devoted to throwing/ giving away half the things in my room after my birthday/ submissions.
2010 was an insightful year. It was probably not one of the best for me, but I certainly learnt a lot.
As a tribute to 2010, here are some of the best moments.
2011's set of resolutions
1. Make an effort not to complain - I'll be a much nicer person and I will feel a lot better about everything. If Joanna and Chelsey can do it, so can I!
2. Stop cabbing everywhere - Get up half a hour earlier to save the $$$ spent of taxis
3. Stop being late - Tardiness is not attractive
4. Pick up a new hobby
5. Save $$$
I decided to go easy on myself and just come up with five to follow. It's not pretty when I feel overwhelmed.
Back to tackling my law, scriptwriting and broadcast journ assignments.
Have a good year everyone! :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment