Second mix! Inspired by the erratic weather of one fine Wednesday in December.
I am feeing suspiciously relaxed at the moment. I just know that this feeling is too good to be true. Majority of my assignments were due yesterday so I'm only left with the editing and packaging of my Broadcast Journ news package, remodeling of our Advanced TV magazine programme segment with Fiqqy and OMG I have yet to study for my Broadcast Journ test tomorrow! See, I knew it was too good to be true!
Meeting Prizz tomorrow for her belated birthday dinner and shop for some of my birthday dresses and attempt to buy Justin's birthday present.
Btw, I'm in love with the photography collaboration of Tom Selby and ASOS. The models were photographed literally in their own homes, hence the title "Model's Own". How awesome are some of their spaces? Makes me feel like throwing everything in my room out and starting out completely fresh and new.
Favourite
It's been three years since my room last saw a fresh coat of paint. Wow... has it really been three years already? I reckon the walls deserve new paint. How about stark white walls for a change? I love how clean white makes everything look.
Okay time's a ticking. Off to cram as much current affairs as possible into my unwilling brain.
TTFN.









Love the photos, I also love the Selby book :)
ReplyDelete:) I love them too. Selby is really something isn't he?
ReplyDelete