A mix I created to accompany me when I do my artwork.
It's 7pm and yay none of my bosses are back yet so I'm still peacefully alone in the shop. Truth be told, I'd much rather work this way. I get to do my chores my own pace and way, without someone breathing down my neck, nagging at me for using scissors instead of a penknife.
I do not understand people who micro-manage everything. Is it really necessary or will it just hinder creativity and innovation?
Howell, anw the weekend before last was spent at the Marina Bay Sands with Justin(e), Abi and Bryan. We booked a room for our favourite fat boy's 20th birthday. Photos about that money rollin' weekend soon.
First, photos from my birthday dinner with my two favourite girls at Dempsey's P.S Cafe. The ambience of the place is quite quaint and the mudcrab & caviar: c'est manifique!
My mudcrab & caviar pasta
Dyan's flame-grilled fillet which was quite amazing
Yen's awesome beef ragout
Truffle fries!

Sigh university applications begin next week and I'm going crazy coordinating my portfolios and personal statements. I'll be applying to NTU's ADM along with Murdoch, UWA and Newcastle's Mass Comm. I seriously hope that I can get ADM so that everything would be so much simpler and straightforward, But preparing my portfolio for ADM's application is driving me nuts. On a lighter note, I am incredibly glad that I took U-Art this sem. I can use several works from U-Art for my portfolio. Btw, I got an A for my mask!!! :D Highlight of my otherwise rather gloomy week.
Been feeling rather blue recently. Sure really sure why either. I can only hope that this moody spell will lift soon. I hate living life this way. It gets in the way of everything. :/
It's already 730pm, 2 and a half more hours til closing! Then I might join the mates for Rebel. We'll see.
TTFN.








No comments:
Post a Comment