Monday, December 27

X'mas present lovin'

Christmas is over. :( But now I'm looking forward to my birthday! I'll probably celebrate it with my individual groups of friends so I get to spend more time with all of them that way. :)

Btw, I super love my X'mas presents! Both my secret santas got me books! A hard cover copy of Sherlock Holmes (with the illustrations done by Jon McLaren!!) and Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Thanks Shiam and Brendan! Which reminds me, I need to get them to write something in the books they got me. :) Makes the books even more special.





Christmas had my room looking like a hurricane was just done with it. Ugh. The mess in impeccable but submissions are next week and I'm really, really behind time on tackling my mountain of assignments. I am pretty much panicking right now. HALP? I'm so tempted to cancel work until all my assignments are through.

I felt really overwhelmed with the assignments so I made a list to somewhat help me coordinate my work agenda.
1. Media Law individual assignment (Deadline: 3rd Jan, 5pm)
2. Scriptwriting beats (Deadline: 11th Jan, during lecture)
3. Advanced TV 2-column script (Deadline, 24th Dec)
4. Broadcast Journalism TV News Package (Deadline: 10 Jan)
5. Understanding Art mask (Deadline: 10 Jan)
6. Scriptwriting group project

My mom and I were talking about getting a new dog today but... :( it made me miss my baby even more. She'll always have a special place in my heart. Still kinda sad that she's gone. It's been 5 months and I still really miss her...


Oh well, at least she's at peace now. The last year of her life is torturous for her. :( Seeing her in so much pain really broke my heart. I guess we're not ready for a new dog yet...

K I'm off to tackle my assignment mountain!

P.S
Just emailed my Broadcast teacher with my TV news package story angle. I feel slightlyyyyy better now. Off to tackle that ATV script!

No comments:

Post a Comment