Lovely little playlist for the beautiful weather in SG.
Motherly Love
Me: "Omg you bought me chocolates?! But you never buy me chocolates! You must really love me."
Mom: "They were free."
So school's out, my exams are over, X'mas is in 7 days, majority of my shopping is done and even the thought of having a mountain of assignments/ projects to tackle can't get me down. December is hands down, my favourite time of the year.
Yesterday was my attempt at making full use of my holidays. I went tanning/ swimming with Debbie at the club followed by work in the afternoon, cardio pilates in the evening and mahjong through the night with Charmant, Gerald and Darius (I lost a dollar :/)
Today, I had a conversation with my friends and... everyone said that I'm high-maintenance and that buying presents for me is a bitch. :( So not true! I would love to receive perfectly reasonable presents. Besides, it's the thought that counts. LOL joking I have to like it or else you die.
Okay so to aid my secret santa (whoever you are! ^^), I made a list of perfectly reasonably priced items that you can consider sticking under my tree this X'mas. (LOL an excuse to make yet another list!)
Make up from Topshop (their packaging is adorable) or just make up in general.
Books!!! Neil Gaiman, Sylvia Plath, Haruki Murakami, Jonathan Safran Foer.
Notebooks
A "design-it-yourself" Starbucks tumblr (I misplaced my previous one :/)
Book and shopping vouchers will suffice too!!
There. I'm not that difficult to shop for am I? :) K, I'm off to get some shuteye. Working again tomorrow. Need $$$ to pay for my tattoo. ^^
P.S, I pierced my helix again. It was an extremely random decision made with Afiqah after our Scriptwriting paper on Monday. Lol.









Paper.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment