Favourite Disney Princess ever. She's intelligent and unremarkably classy.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
I adoreeeee the french version of this song. Is it just me or does everything sound extra special in french? ^^ Would anyone like to join me for basic french lessons after I graduate?
So I watched some Beauty and the Beast videos and found a new inspiration for another art entry. I reckon I need to buy another sketch book to compile all my favourite entries for grading. I'm going to have to weed out the unworthy pieces.
Had a long conversation with Eugene today about how jaded we are at the moment and how we've lost our drive, ambitions and goals. Lol, so dramatic got prize take right? Ah well.
9am law lecture and tutorial tomorrow. Seeing that tomorrow is the last day of school, I reckon it's about time I take a look at our individual assignment brief and clarify whatever doubts I have with my tutor before we leave for the hols. Scriptwriting exam on Monday, must remember to bring notes to work with me to study.
Shopping trip with mommy on Saturday. I'm so excited, I made a list of things I hope to buy. ^^
Okaaaaaay, I should probably get cracking on that law assignment brief. TTFN!
P.S,
I did some wardrobe restoration just now and found the very first item I bought from Mango - an indigo skirt. I can't believe it still fits! (seeing that that was seven years ago and I have put on a considerable amount of weight since then) ^^ What a nice surprise. I think I'll wear it to school tomorrow.

Yes! Totally beautiful in french!! I forgot how much I loved that movie when I was little, thanks for reminding me ;) I want to re-watch it now, and yes, I wish I could speak french!
ReplyDeleteHello Charlie! I hope to study the language after my graduation! :) I am hopelessly in love with Paris.
ReplyDelete