Saturday, December 4

There's no such thing as a real world

Today saw a change of plans, Advanced TV Pro rehearsals were cancelled so I ended up staying home in hopes of getting some work done. The outcome: Work done, minimal. Random things, multiplied hundredfold.

First, I'm so tempted to get this skirt. 

It can totally work for Spring no? Problem is, my pockets are running kinda dry at the moment. I'm not sure if it can withstand another card swiping. In your opinion, is the skirt a yes, no or maybe?

Second, I've changed my wallpaper thrice in the span of an hour all thanks to The Desktop Wallpaper Project. The site showcases art by various artists who are willing to make their art free for people to download and save as their wallpapers.

Few of my favourites are:



and my wallpaper at the moment,

Third, I've done my research on venetian mask designs and have completed another entry for my art visual journal. :) It's funny how I've been craving new poster paints but when I finally bought them, I ended up using my old water colours to paint.

Supper with the boys and Joce in a bit. :) Haven't seen them in ages.

4 comments:

  1. I just spent too much time pondering how you can wander and not be lost. AND! i've figured out ONE way, its kinda long though so its on my blog.
    I totally blame you for my sleeplessness.

    -nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your post! Omg Nik I love you. THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY but I'm afraid it made more sense in my head than when I tried to verbalise it. I reckon I am now ready to tackle the argument with my friend again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont get the skirt. you need to be taller =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( But it's supa cute right. Sian. Sucks to be short.

    ReplyDelete