I have a new favourite French playlist.
Perfect for a cold, rainy night in my opinion.
Anyway, life's pretty peachy at the moment. I'm loving what I have right now. I have an awesome job and my bosses are incredibly nice it's unbelievable! I get to bring my laptop to work and use the net when there aren't any customers. On top of that, my breaks are paid! Life's going so smoothly that I can't help but feel suspicious at how nice life's been to me of late.
Last night, my mother and I embarked on an adventure to find our way to Sunset Grill which was conveniently located in where I can safely call "the middle of nowhere". The supposedly awesome buffalo wings were a tad overrated imo but the garlic NZ mussels were crazy yums. I'm not even kidding. If you love garlicky stuff you should totally make your way there for the mussels. They are that good. I miss them already. They were the best thing that happened yesterday. Imagine piping hot garlic mussels in the cold, damp weather.
I'm also having this insane craving for the cafe mocha from Oriole. Seriously, they make the best coffee I've ever tasted in my life. I will throw my caffeine abstinence out the window just for a cuppa from Oriole.
I bought new paints for art class. Yay! I had intially intended to do some painting tonight but my heavy lids seem to have other plans for me so I'm off to snuggle in my freshly laundered bedsheets.
I really do love the smell of fresh laundry. ^^
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment