Friday, October 19

Falalalala lalalala~

Pastel mint necklae by reintroducedShop

 
A 2D3D or larger half bag from Uyii !!!
(They're all locally handmade and the craftsmanship is really quite impeccable!)

Alchemy Botanicals all-natural (Melbourne-made) aromotherapy pulse point roll-ons

Cuteass bookends

New iPhonecase!



Cutest luggage tag and passportm, EVER
*Hint* Rockstar and Takashimaya sells them */Hint*



Anything stripey
Anything glittery


Rose gold pebble necklace from Mossie and Bee
*Hint* She is based in Singapore and her service is really good! */Hint*

Turquoise stacker ring from TerraStratum!!!!!!!!!!
*Hint* They ship to Singapore at no extra charge! */Hint*

Le Red Fox Petite necklace from Le Animale

Cute necklaces

Everything from Curious Creatures!!!
*Hint* This etsy seller is too based in Singapore! */Hint*



I have already read this but don't own the book because
I borrowed it from the library previously and it's my favourite book by Murakami so...
^^

I came across this book during the Singapore Writers Festival when I went for my teacher's book launch but I couldn't afford buying this and my teacher's book due to the emptiness that is my bank account so... MY SECRET SANTA PLS GET THIS FOR ME K THANKS. 
(P.S you can either get it on Books Actually Online or at Kino!)

I know it's still barely two months before Christmas but I couldn't wait any longer to get the list up! Muahahaha. I guess it's a good thing for my Secret Santa anyway right? Even though I know who they are since I was the one that organised it. It's okay, I'll pretend to be surprised anyway! At least I won't know who out of Justin, Shairah and Fiqqy is my Secret Santa. Kekeke. Btw, Nik and I got an awesome idea after watching the Perks of Being Wallflower.

We're all (13 of us) going to Martin's house to place our presents  under the X'mas tree few days before X'mas and write only the names on the presents of the people whom the presents are for. So come Christmas exchange time, we'll distribute our presents and guess who our Secret Santas are!

Tres excited! Happy shopping~~~~~~ ^^v
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment