Tuesday, October 23

Mossie and Bee










Remember the rose gold pebble necklace I posted in my X'mas list couple of posts back? Well, Clare from Mossie and Bee has offered to give everyone a 10% discount off all her jewelry until the 25th of December! ^^v I love how dainty and raw her jewelry looks. Besides, they're all really affordable and her service is impeccable so I'd strongly encourage you shop for your Christmas presents there!

I recently bought a Dragonfly Charity Wish bracelet from her and it's a part of her "Make a wish and grant a wish!" fund whereby she donates the $5 she makes from the bracelet to the Foundation to Cultivate the Fire of Compassion. The other $2 goes to covering Etsy and shipping charges. The foundation is raising funds to build a dedicated unit for the disabled in Bali and their aim is to provide an entirely free-of-charge, safe, happy, supportive and natural environment for the children.
For more information and to check out her Charity Wish bracelets, visit here!

I mean, if you're going to be spending money for a present, why not get one that does some good as well right? :) Besides, all her jewelry come beautifully packed in a box or a handwoven Balinese ikat pouch. To receive the 10% discount, just type in the discount code "MAGICANDMIRTH" during your check out!

Happy Christmas shopping errrrrrbaddy~~~~
I hope you and the recipient of your present likes it!

3 comments:

  1. all the accessories you like are so dainty and minimalistic. smash one time BREAK LIAO LOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. pardon the sudden ghetto lianster outburst. i'm not sure what came over me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOP TROLLING ME ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM! And... it's pretty lor! I will take care of my stuff one don't worry!

      Delete