2. Injecting colour through art
3. Or through the ceiling. The possibilities are endless!
4. That fuchsia sweater made her entire outift
5. Uhm, how cute is she?
6. That sequinned fuchsia top
7. Oscar de la Renta S/S13
8. What a cute illustration of Edie Sedgwick & Andy Warhol (artist unknown)
9. "Spring in Bloom" by Olaf Hajek
10. Fuchsia lips and gold eyes
11. How quirky
12. Where is that couch in my life?
I know that it's Tuesday but I had planned to post this yesterday and I forgot. Lol so.......... how awesome is the colour fuchsia? I've been shifting my stuff around my room recently and it occurred to me that I can never live minimally. Think stark white walls and bare furniture and accessories. As much as I adore and appreciate that style, I doubt I can ever live like that. I have and love way too much stuff. Also, I adore colour way too much. So... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
K off to meet Irwin and Lucas to study.
TTFN~














No comments:
Post a Comment