Little Numbers by Boy
Ear-worm for 2013
Good morning all! How do you like my blog's new look? I've embarked on several new beginnings of late such as getting a new MacBook, a new trimester for school, a new excersise and health regime and surviving the apocalypse so I wanted to spruce up my blog a little in celebration of all things new and fluffy. Hope you all like it!
Also, how cute and cheery is the song Little Numbers by Boy? I came across it while browsing through Noise Trade - an awesome site where artists post up samples of their music free for download! and if you like their music, you can give the artist a little tip - and I fell in love with Boy's cheerful sound. It makes my feet want to do a little dance and my head bob from side to side.
Happy third day of the new year everyone! I hope everyone gets a splendid day today!
TTFN~

No comments:
Post a Comment