Saturday, February 16

新年快乐












新年快乐!
/
Happy Lunar New Year!

I've been feeling extremely uninspired lately thus explaining the mini hiatus. This Chinese new year was peppered with emotions from both ends of the spectrum. A good start was marred by an unpleasant encounter on the first day of the new year but it did get progressively better... Family drama always upsets me. Especially when little Vicky had to be present amidst it all. It's weird that I feel so fiercely protective of her because I've never had a sibling before. I know I can't possibly protect her from the spoils of the world forever but I guess I just want her to maintain as pure and untainted as long as she can. Nothing restores my faith in humanity better than the purity of a seven-year-old. That and the unyielding adoration of dogs. Look at Moyu. Don't you want to squish that face forever?

P.S,
Isn't my angpao adorable? The ears pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment