Okay I promised a little story as to how I got my cat so here it goes! It's quite short really. Emma was found loitering around Eunice's mother's office area and she couldn't bring them home as she already had dogs herself (both of which are not very reciprocative of kitties) so she asked me if I would like to adopt her and I did!
It all happened so fast! I received the whatsapp from Eunice while I was at work about 8pm and when I ended work at 10pm, we went to pick her up. And when we were on our way home, we had already named her! Haha. I was thinking between Oryx, Claudine and Emma (the theme was favourite female story characters and Hermione was too mouthful) but somehow Emma seemed to suit her to right down to her little paw pads so Emma it was!
She drives me crazy when she climbs onto my laptop when I'm trying to work, sits on the window ledge haphazardly because she wants to look at birds, only eat the tuna bits in her food bowl, climbs into spaces too small for her and gets stuck. But she's always at the front door when I get home and at the foot of my bed when I get up. <3
Now I am nine cats short of being the crazy cat lady with 10 cats!





No comments:
Post a Comment