I'm sorry for the ill-explained hiatus. Schoolwork has taken a toll on my creative juices and inspiration to keep this little blog alive. Especially when it's mostly an e-diary for me and I haven't has much to rave/ talk about as of late. Except for USA's Freedom of Information Act, UK's political systems and structures, Russia's lack of press freedom (did you know that Singapore ranks even lower than Russia for this? according to the Press Freedom Index collated by Reporters without Borders) and if Singapore's GRC scheme is a scam to secure PAP of more seats.
~~~\o/~~~
I... need a break. I want to have the time to read things I want to. I know, I know. I have one more sem to go and before I know it, I would have graduated and be whining about how much I miss being a student. I get the picture.
On a lighter note,
I adopted a cat!
I shall do a proper post of how I adopted her/ where did she come from when I have a bit more time. For now, I'll just have to suffer through approximately one more month of school. Onward we go with USA's Freedom of Informations Act (FOIA) > USA's Privacy Act 1974 > Watergate Scandal > President Nixon. Sounds like fun? \m/
TTFN~


No comments:
Post a Comment