Sunday, May 26


So I was forced to spend my Saturday at home due to a quite unforeseen flu bug. But I reckon that it wasn't so bad after all. It was quality me-time I have been putting off for awhile now. There was always something more worthwhile and essential to do (like making and spending money).

So during my eventful Saturday alone, I:
  1. Did the laundary
  2. Washed the dishes
  3. Bathed Emma
  4. Painted my nails "Flip Flop Fantasy" (hey, alliteration!) by China Glaze
  5. Listened to a lot of LeeSSang (new favourite song)
  6. Ate tons of oranges, drank tons of honey
  7. Drew a little, made several collages
  8. Did not catch up on any of my readings/ assignments
  9. Watched three movies (Catch Me if You Can, Shawshank Redeption and Good Will Hunting (again)) and, 
  10. Got absolutely bone tired. 
Mulling about life status: incomplete.

2 comments: