Tuesday, August 6

Not yet ready to be a rat
















These little bits and ends piece together the past month when I was not pounding away on my poor mac. Words cannot express the immense relief I felt when I submitted my final essay on Turnitin. It was rather poorly written to be honest, as were the last couple of assignments I churned out. But I really just hope that I manage a pass on everything and get this juncture of my life over and done with. I wrote so many essays that I started dreaming of writing them. No joke. My entire dream was me researching, writing, reading academic journals and referencing an essay. All 8 hours and 2400 words of it. Yup. I can't even catch a break in my sleep.

I am excited, I am nervous. I know that with graduation, a whole new life is about to unfold. I'd be a another rat in the already-very-competitive (hello fellow rats!)  race and I'm not quite sure how to battle with those emotions just yet. So I'll just focus of my cat (Emma just came back from the vet), complete my room's makeover, have a blast in Bangkok, continue scooping ice cream and giving tuition. I'm just not quite ready to start contributing to my CPF full-time.

Here's to escaping reality and responsibility (for a little while)!
TTFN~

P.S,
My mom is already on my case regarding my job-hunting. Man, I cannot catch a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment