Friday, August 16

Tells me no




  1. It is Friday!
  2. I have a new book to read ^^ (Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand) courtesy of Sakthi
  3. I had the most refreshing discussion about religion with an objective Roman Catholic
  4. I leave for Bangkok in less than 24 hours!
  5.  "We travel, initially, to lose ourselves, and we travel, next, to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again - to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more." - Pico Iyer
  6. Cajun Kings for dinner and Wimbly-Lu for desserts with some of my favourite girls from The Factory
  7. Bangkok is pretty bittersweet. Sweet because I am incredibly excited to travel again. Bitter because I would have to seriously start looking for a job when I get back
  8. Pretty excited for Obscured's relaunch party too (don't forget to RSVP!) 
  9. I haven't been writing
  10. Finally got to watch Ruby Sparks when the two girlfriends stay over. It was pretty good! (P.S, Shai, I finally watched a movie off the DVDs you burned for me last X'mas <3)
  11. Did my laundry, changed my bedsheets, took the cone of shame off Emma
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment