Monday, August 12

Sunday Flea-ing



I know I'm going to be in Bangkok in less than a week but yay(!) to new stuff! Public Garden x Zouk's Flea & Easy today but somehow I still preferred Public Garden on its own. I think the collaboration resulted in a lot lesser stalls from the Public Garden side. I missed quite a few vendors. I wish I could remember their names and didn't lose all their name cards. Oh well. I managed to snag quite a few deals nevertheless. A disposable camera for Bangkok, a new kiss-lock purse (that is more emerald than pictured above) and a box of four scrumptious Plain Vanilla cupcakes. <3 I reckon that's about all I have to update so I included a cute picture of Emma. #yup #crazycatlady

Peachy, peachy. As long as I stop dreaming about my assignments. I have already graduated for christ's sakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment