If you have not already gathered that from the weather we're getting in Singapore, you need to get out more. I can feel a massive wave of heat going through me the minute I open the door of my room to go to the kitchen. Just walking from Blk 143 back to my block (which is only one block away...) after the Chelsea VS. Man Utd match last night got my back gathering an ocean of sweat.
Speaking of Chelsea VS. Man Utd, I shall do this as painlessly as possible for all non Man Utd fans out there, HELL TO THE YEAH! 19th title in the bag! All I can say is that, we win matches that matter. ^^
That aside, I completed my Nike Goddess run on Saturday with Eunice! Didn't do as well as I had hoped but... it was alright. I certainly did not expect the weather to be so bloody humid and hot and... training at night was not exactly a good idea because I really wasn't used to running in the heat. :/
What we got after the run...
Our trophy!
Now that the run is over, it's time to being my kickboxing classes with Michelle! :) Can't wait!
Off to wash my poor sore eyes in Optrex before getting some early shuteye. GN!
P.S
It's also about time I got my hair re-dyed! My black roots are showing and it's driving me nuts. Problem is, I can't seem to decide on which colour I should dye. :/
I've stopped using dyes from other brands because Liese is really the easiest to use and they do have a range of pretty colours. I've dyed my hair both Cassis Berry and Glossy Brown and I've got good feedback about both colours but I kinda wanna get something new so I'm considering dying this new colour from the range: Platinum Beige.
I think the name of the dye is kinda deceiving because it certainly doesn't look beige and it's definitely not platinum. And I do like the ashy notes of colour so... Y/N/M?
Off to wash my poor sore eyes in Optrex before getting some early shuteye. GN!
P.S
It's also about time I got my hair re-dyed! My black roots are showing and it's driving me nuts. Problem is, I can't seem to decide on which colour I should dye. :/










No comments:
Post a Comment