Loveeee this new band I found... It's damn chill and it's definitely making its way into my iTunes. I fell in love with the video first. Really awesome cinematography and videography. Besides, nature and horses never fail to win me over.
Btw the past weekend was incredibly packed. Celebrated Brendan's birthday at USS with the clique before his chalet at Changi. Photos will be up in a bit! I'm still waiting for the photos from Kah's camera so that I can post all of them at one shot.
I will however, post pictures from the Part 2 of my Aussie trip. I've been procrastinating long enough. Do be warned, quite a barrage of photo attacks is coming up!
Part 2 of Sydney was mostly spent touring the Blue Mountains, 3 Sisters, the wildlife reserve and exploring Sydney itself. :)
I will however, post pictures from the Part 2 of my Aussie trip. I've been procrastinating long enough. Do be warned, quite a barrage of photo attacks is coming up!
Part 2 of Sydney was mostly spent touring the Blue Mountains, 3 Sisters, the wildlife reserve and exploring Sydney itself. :)
Roos fighting!
It was surprisingly cold up in the mountains!
The climb down was quick and easy but the climb up was... let's just say that it was a wake up call as to how out of shape I am.
So vain...
I was dead tired from the climb but still found some vanity in me to smile for the camera!
Wet from the rain... :(
The boy who sleeps in practically anything that moves.
And it's the train back to our apartment for another homecooked dinner before another day of adventuring.
Breakfast in the morning!
Goooooooood mornin'
Off to explore Sydney!
Hahaha oops.
Hehehehe I simply HAD to take a photo of this and tag Bryan in it. He's deadly terrified of spiders. ^^
Mmmm watermelon sorbet...
and a chocolate eclair... It is important that you know this because 5 mins later,
We went into Pancakes on the Rocks. -.-
We're such fat foodies omgad
After the pancakes at Darling Harbour, we went back to the apartment to cool down, change and get ready for dinner at Hurricanes (such fatties!!!)
Pang is so gay. He's actually straightening his hair...
The food at Hurricanes was so-so. I've eaten better ribs before for a smaller fraction of the price too. After Hurricanes, we all headed to Star City for a little gambling fun but because I was so broke, I didn't really do much.
The next day was crazy for me cos I nearly missed my airport shuttle and I had to fly back myself. :( It was another domestic flight from Sydney to Perth before I embarked on my journey home. My flight to Perth was exactly pleasant due to some racial discrimination. :/ It was quite a downer for such a lovely trip.
Nevertheless, I did enjoy myself but I had missed the food in Singapore so much! Affordable Japanese food, cheap bottled water and good Chinese food. The first meal I had when I got back from Aussie was chicken rice and cold tau huey from Airport Rd's coffee shop. They have in my opinion, the best tau huey in Singapore. :)
Okay I reckon that's enough photos for awhile. I hope this post doesn't lag your whole comp!
GN and TTFN!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment