Tuesday, May 31

Drive out with the sun in your eyes

Hello, I have a lovely song to share with you all.
I hope you all love it as much as I do. 



I have begun to sell my soul to the corporate world. Today was my first day and it started well enough. I woke up on time despite being exhausted by a really bizarre dream that made my mind run around the world the whole night. I woke up feeling mentally and physically exhausted (running around the world is as you would expect, no mean feat) but I managed to get my morning ritual of hot mug of green tea done.

I also managed to get on the bus that I thought I was going to miss according to the estimated arrival done by Iris. And I managed to get a seat next to a nice smelling man. However, I then got hopelessly lost when I alighted at the bus stop gothere.com told me to alight at. I had no fucking idea where the fuck Calshot road was because there weren't any road signs to begin with. Also didn't help that streetdirectory.com was incredibly inaccurate.

The work I got on my first day... So much for breaking me in eh?

Anyhow, I found my way there with no thanks to the internet and I can't get any mobile connection in my department's office. -.- The food in the canteen is c'est abominable and I have blisters on my feet but guess what, I have the best colleagues ever. They are so nice! ^^ I can't even begin to comprehend how nice they are. I've had so much bad experiences with female-dominated offices (*cough*my internship*cough*) but whoaaa they're damn nice.

It's almost 11, one more episode of FRIENDS (yeah, this is like the umpteenth time I'm watching the sitcom ^^ I still laugh at the same jokes til my sides hurt) and I'm hitting the hay. Waking up at 630am is no joke.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new good habit I'm trying to cultivate - tracking my spending! I reckon it's about time I did something about my spending seeing that I almost always end up broke at the end of the month. So it's about time I do this thing called "saving". Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment