Wednesday, May 18

Throw some glitter, make it rain

Life's a peach or momo, as the Japanese call it. (I've been indirectly calling my mom a peach my whole life...)

I have a new male companion. We been spending a lot of time together lately and I have to say that I've never been happier. He tends to get a little grouchy every now and then because he's much older than I am but... I daresay that we get along just dandy. ^^

Meet my new boy, Lucky. 

Hahahaha I'm dog sitting him for a week til my friend gets back from Japan. Trying not to get too used to his company or I'm gonna be really sad when he goes home... :( I haven't kept another dog since my Angel passed away a year ago. :/

Anyhow, today was relatively fruitful despite my being unemployed. I brought Lucky down for three walks, met D for dinner and shopping at Watsons for the members sale and got all the necessities I've been meaning to buy. I seriously don't know how we managed to find each other despite the M1 outrage. We met at Nex and if you haven't been to the mall, you will have no idea how seriously massive and confusing it is...

Checked
Brown eyeliner
Body shower - Neutrogena's Rainbath (Mmmmm... I love the smell of it)
Cotton pads
Face masks
Contact lens solution
Nail polish remover
Liese hair dye (Ash brown ^^)

Now for my list of chores to complete tomorrow...
Clean my silver Tiffany jewelry
Dye hair
Make facial and massage appointment
Apply to more jobs

Off to finally download Big Bang Theory... I've finally decided to give the sitcom a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment