Saturday, June 4

Be your full stop

I love my iPhone. Seriously. I still cannot comprehend why people get BBs instead... iPhone has so many apps for you to play around with! My phone is like my everything now. I wanted my phone to be a boy but I bought a fuchsia casing for it so... I named it Li-Ann.

I just downloaded a whole load of new apps the night before last and it was so much fun! Remember I mentioned my desire to start tracking my spending? I do it on this awesome app called Piggie! It's quite awesome. I also use the Nike+GPS app to track my running and I just downloaded Bejeweled Blitz so my life is now complete.

This week I,



Discovered the double exposure effect on the amazing Leme Cam app 
(one of my favourite camera apps on iPhone, even more so than Instagram!)

Finally finished I Am a Cat!
It was... quite boring actually. :/ The first few chapters were really quite dry (I mean, you gotta admit that reading about the life of an average cat as he sees it isn't very exciting...) but I'm glad I persisted onto finished the book. It took me much longer than I had anticipated cos I wasn't very into it. :/

Daily morning ritual

(Toy camera app with pop film!)

Made use of my spare time at work

Had a cup noodles party with my awesome colleagues

Followed by a sandwich party!


Reread Digital Fortress


Had swinging adventures (no pun intended hahahaha) with D ^^
(this was taken when the Action Cam app!)
And I want to buy everything on UO! :'(
Keep telling myself to check out GSS first before progressing to check everything out.

I love the weekends! I love being able to sleep whenever I want and watch FRIENDS all day. Off to take a nap before I decide on what to wear for Lucas's party tonight. :) I can't wait! 

TTFN!

P.S, mega excited that Prizz is coming home tonight!! Haven't seen that girl is toooo long. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment