
(Source: I WISH I WERE CREATIVE)
Hi all,
Please wish me luck. I'm gonna be embarking on an all-fruits diet from next week onwards with only one cheat day per week. I'm gonna be doing the diet with Prizz so let's hope I pull through. It's nice having someone going through something with you. ^^v Can save $$$ for shopping somemore (ORDERING FROM UO NEXT WEEK!) My mom's gonna be happy that I won't be pestering her for sushi dinners anymore.
But the highlight of this challenge is my bet with Shiam. He challenged me to lose about 10kg (plus minus a couple of kgs) by 6th September and I challenged the boy with hydrophobia to learn how to swim. He has to be able to swim at least 10 laps by then. Loser will have to treat the winner to an all-you-can-eat Marche meal. LET'S DO THIS SHIT.
I found this awesome site while researching on my fruits diet. They listed down the vitamins all the different fruits have and how to go about with your diet. Like how much fruit should you eat a day etc.
Fruit Guide
Fruit Diet Meal Plan
I will probably cut out the veggie juice and flax oil part though...
Diet officially begins on Monday! On a different note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY D! ^^
Off to get some shuteye. GN!
No comments:
Post a Comment