Monday, June 13

Baby, you've got the sort of face to start this old heart


I can never get tired of this dance and this song by Ingrid Michaelson.

Whew I spent the half the day baking at Prizz's. Photos up another day. I'm lazy to upload them now. I'm so sick of choclate now. (wow, that's a sentence I never thought I would say...) We baked fudgy chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies and flourless chocolate cookies. So you can imagine my sugar and chocolate overkilll. I'm sad I didn't get to see Raggy (he was hiding in Prizz's mom's room) though... I do however have a picture of Blackie. :D I really want a cat... :(

Anyway, here are the pics from Dyan's birthday party at my dad's condo and her after-party at Ku De Ta. I wore the peranakan costume that my great grandma gave me for her international-themed party! That's some proper family heirloom stuff man. ^^ The kebaya's fit was pretty damn snug :/ I really put on a ton of weight since I was 17. Very, very depressed about it.

Getting ready for the party!

Kebayas!

I was so tickled to find out that Wahwah came as a ninja hahahaha.

Birthday girl wore a kimono ^^

With the half Paranakans -.- They only wore the tops lor. I felt so cheated.

With Haysana who wore a spanish costume complete with the flower in her hair. How cute!




This guy Tambu came as a sushi chef!!! Hahaha I was so tickled.

I didn't get a photo with her but one of Dyan's friends came as a red indian! DAMN CUTE TTM.



Erm.. this is my best friend attempting to blow the SPARKLERS out. Pls excuse her. I think the champagne got to her intellect.



We got her a Tiffany necklace with a heart and key pendant.






Best two girlfriends a girl could ask for. :) I don't know what I would do without them.

Sigh. Back to work in a few hours. I ought to get some shuteye soon. I have a feeling that tomorrow is gonna be a lonnnng day. Got to get the orientation slides done asap!

GN!

No comments:

Post a Comment