Thursday, July 21

We just want to make the world dance


Being sick the past few weeks really sucked. :/ But thank goodness I'm getting better again. About time I start living my last few weeks as a free bird cos school is gonna start in approximately four weeks. 

Catching up with Maddy and my favourite teacher Mrs Tan made me re-evaluate my university options again. I don't know man and I absolutely hate feeling lost. I don't like to be out of control of my own fate but I can't really be in control of my own fate if I don't even know what I want right? So I guess I'm just rolling with the punches at the moment and see where it takes me. 

Tomorrow, I ought to go get my hair trimmed, check out the English assessment books at Popular and devise my first lesson plan for my tutee (quite excited about that!) and probably do some reading up on Media & Society. I better ace the subject the second time around.

Btw, ever typed something deathly embarrassing because iPhone's autocorrect changed the word you intended to type? Damn You Autocorrect #3 nearly killed me. Too. Fucking. Funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment