New ring from Mintmark & Co. <3
Today's trip to town was rather successful. I got my eye on a cute bag, bought a new ring, pair of sunnies and another striped top. ^^
I really need to trim my hair tomorrow.
I wish I had the guts to do this. One day I can and I will.
It also allows me to view at all my favourite outfits without having to browse through them one by one. :D Here are some of my favs:
I've started using a new notebook. :D I actually feel motivated to start studying Media & Society. I just need a couple of new bags for school, another pair of ballet flats, couple of new dresses, a new watch, a bracelet, new pencilcase and I'm set for school.
I do wish I had the guts to chop my hair off and I do wish I weren't in debt so that I can actually get down to getting my tattoo already. It's about time.










No comments:
Post a Comment