Sunday, August 19

Au Chocolat




 


Beatrice Ong camwhoring on MY phone













MBS with the kids couple of weeks back and Au Chocolat with Nik after dinner. I am so in love with that cafe. I wish I hadn't eaten dinner before though because the desserts at Au Chocolat looked amazing and I could only manage to try their hot fudge with my almost filled-to-the-brim of a tummy. The cafe is adorable. They play mellow french music while a toy train chugs around the ceiling of the cafe, charming many little kids and adults alike. The service was manifique and the ambience was lovely. The place just makes me so happy! I feel like a kid in a candy shop (like furrealz). I need to go back there again.

Things I have been doing during my holidays:
1) Eat
2) Sleep
3) Give tuition
4) Read
5) Spend money
6) Spend money
7) Spend money
8) Spend money
9) Spend money
10) Spend money

How to save for Vietnam like that? I can't believe that I've leaving in about a week's time and I just bought a shitload of stuff during the Rockstar sale (two bags, a shirt, three books and a neon clutch). I almost bought a pair of high-cuts too but Shairah and Justin made me put them back saying that I'll probably wear them like... once. :(

K I'm off to get some early shuteye. I've a bunch of errands to run early tomorrow.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment