"The fame thing isn't really real, you know... And don't forget... I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
This scene never fails to make my eyes well up and dissolve me into a soppy mess. Must be the hormones making me all weepy. That and the incessant watching of romance comedies that I proclaim to abhor. I'm a hypocrite. I secretly adore them. Not the lame modern ones like Magic Mike and Chalet Girl, but the really old and properly romantic ones. They just don't make romantic comedies like they used to. </3
I watched When Harry Met Sally two nights ago and after my conversation with Beat about Notting Hill this evening, I just had to watch it again. And yup, it made me cry. Again.
I know, I know. I'm pathetic. Why do I even do things like these to myself right? Well, I actually do think that watching sappy romantic comedies are appropriate for me. Am setting myself up for my #foreveralone lifestyle with 10 cats and dogs. :D
Next up, Sleepless in Seattle!
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment