Sidah's (my neighbor) place always looks adorably quaint and eclectic with her billowy chiffon curtains, armloads of cute throw cushions dotted about her living room, floating ornate shelves and that beautiful Egyptian carpet. Ugh. So achingly beautiful.
I don't think my mom and I need to do much. We just need more storage space for our clutter. Mom's a collector. She loves acquiring ornaments and stuff whenever she travels. For example, she wouldn't mind hauling an ornate wooden carving from Bali, purchase an extra luggage just to bring that damned vase back from China or dump half her clothes in Austria to stuff in a cuckoo clock. They're all lovely things. We just need a place to showcase them.
It's official. I shall embark on Project Living/ Dining room the minute I complete all my assignments. Hurray! So many things to look forward to this school holiday. :D Redecorating and Vietnam!
K off to continue clutching at straws with my mini-magazine.
TTFN~









No comments:
Post a Comment