Meet Sally
Nik: "Look! Someone's looking for Beatrice!"
The week before saw Nik and I adventuring around the quaint little neighbourhood of Tiong Bahru. I visit the neighbourhood practically every week but I've never actually ventured out of my comfort zone of Tiong Bahru Plaza. Well, my friends and I did check out Tiong Bahru Market once but the walk was way too scorching and the sun was way too unforgiving for us to consider attempting that feat again.
Anw, Nik and I went because there was a bake sale going on for kitties. It had promised us kitties and baked goods so... what's there not to love? I bought new shades from an adorable shop, Flea and Trees, despite promising myself that I simply cannot shop. Sigh. I also made a new friend Sally.
Annnnd I received new books from Nik! She received two copies of Sarah Winman's When God was a Rabbit and gave me one copy! She also gave me her old copy of Lolita! YAY new reading material. Time to catch up on my reading list! ^^
Btw guys, just so you all know, Nik is a camera ninja. She sneaked several pictures of me fulfilling the prophesy of my becoming Singapore's Next Top Cat Lady.
P.S, I've just started reading Lolita on the way home today and I'm rather disturbed by Humbert Humbert already...................
I have many hidden talents. Also, I challenge you to finish Lolita.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think you have my first Hunger Games book.
This comment is quite random.
Come meet me for dinner.
OMG I just saw this.
DeleteOMG YA I HAVE HUNGER GAMES.
I haven't even read it yet. -.- Shall do that today.
Lolita can wait. LOLOLOLOL
<3